CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: if zappers are "100% effective", why care?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
ParaZapper Views: 2,411
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,951

Re: if zappers are "100% effective", why care?

>- After a zapping, the body cells themselves are left intact. While the experimental results and lack of effort required are enough to keep most of us zapping, the question remains: why are the parasites getting hurt, but not the body cells?

There is a good reason why bacteria, protozoa, and viri can be killed but not human cells. The structure of the cell is different in most of these smaller organisms. Bacteria have rigid cell walls which makes them easy to kill. Most protozoa have a semi-rigid cell membrane structure which ruptures under the influence of electrical waves of the correct frequency. This is exactly what you can see in the video showing protozoa being killed with ParaZapper. The cell membrane ruptures when zapped.

Larger animals such as humans have a plasma membrane that is more flexible and does not rupture, even when zapped over long periods of time.

BTW, tha zapper will kill both good bacteria and bad bacteria as some may refer to.

>- I am looking forwards to someone with an M.D. doing a clinical trial on this, which is bound to happen sooner or later.

I would not count on it. Basically, that would be professional suicide for an MD. Actually, the effects of electricity on the body were studied by a couple of MD's. Read the Body Electric by Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D.

>- Until then, I will enjoy the benefits I percieve that for all I know may be placebic, but certainly seem genuine enough as I don't have the cough now that I had this morning.

We have pretty well established that it is not a placebo effect which is established as approximately 32 % of users having a level of improvement.

Following is results compiled from the latest ParaZapper customer response:

Percentage of users reporting positive results
( greater than 30% improvement )

Problem

Overall Positive Results

Parasites 85.3 percent
Candida 95.2 percent
Colds 96.5 percent
Allergies 65.2 percent
IBS / Colitis 56.6 percent
Flu 93.7 percent
Fungus 67.6 percent
Lyme Disease 90 percent
Allergies 65.2 percent
Herpes 60 percent
Shingles 90 percent

Users with footpads report up to twice the success of those who do not use them

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.047 sec, (2)