CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beck Protocol Results: Six MONTHS

Views: 2,994
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,718

Re: Beck Protocol Results: Six MONTHS

hi AND Thanks for your comments
Frankly, I FEEL BETTER now than I have in a long time. I did read the Hulda Clark books and I am focused more on internal cleansing than I have. I've just completed a Liver Flush following the parasite cleansing that in the past I neglected. I'm thinking of doing the blessed herbs but haven't really been convinced of it yet.

With respect to your advice, I never zap anything but my wrists so I'll try your recommendation. I do pulse in the thymus area for reasons you've suggested.

Currently I'm back to running and biking and getting a LOT more active. I pulse my knee everyday and it essentially has eliminated swelling I used to get with high activity so Hurray for that! Now I have achilles heel to contend with and that just takes time.

I'm anxious to go get another test since I increased the protocol dimensions. I do on occasion sleep with the zapper and it does not bother me doing so. I've gotten very used to it's minor side affects (itching, dry skin at the point of use). I drink about 3 gallons at least of ozonated water a week and pulse sometimes twice a day (one cycle completely focused on the knee).

Other than that...I am confident that I will be free of this and it may sound odd but I'm thankful that this experience has refocused me on the things that are important! I quit my job of 14years and started a business of my own. My friends think I'm nuts and should worry about health care! They don't understand I did it for my health and as far as health care is concerned I get more on curezone than from any doctors office...and the advice is all free!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)