CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PCR tests are totally UNRELIABLE

Views: 3,015
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,673

Re: PCR tests are totally UNRELIABLE

YUP...I hear what you're saying. It can be argued that ALL disease is in your head. I'm slowly coming to that point of view but with caveats.

I just don't take the political stance that you do. I don't think I can afford to. Denial isn't a cure, nor is any negative thought process. Every illness has a political aspect to it. HIV is no different. Because neither of us can argue from clear fact, the arguement itself is an exercise is futility. "They" say HIV causes AIDS, you and others say it doesn't. Since no-one has ever seen an HIV virus then ALL of the arguements are scientifically mute. Empirically, someone who tests HIV positive will travel on a fast road to destruction if he doesn't do something about it. That's all we have to go on and empirically we've discovered things like the Beck Protocol that seem to arrest this process. The medical industry has discovered things that seem to arrest the process too...but not without significant risks themselves.

I've chased this issue with an open mind from the beginning and I've learned a ton about how things work and a great deal about myself in the process. I'm truly thankful for it all. I can see that you're single mindedly passionate about this issue; in that sense you and I are a world alike. So...onward. And thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.422 sec, (1)