Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
-2tuff- Views: 3,208
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,667

Diff HIV readings, psycho neuro immunology +

You can test negative for HIV at one station and go down the road to another in 30mins and test positive. You can go to one station and test HIV- and 30 mins in another test HIV+. This is because theres no standard on the tests so they all have different cut off points and levels. This is also done because it allows them to increase or decrease HIV results in areas being targetted by the establishment. Its all about depopulation and profit. To be quite honest with you, if I still believed in HIV then you certainly wouldn't be HIV+ with a 10-25k load anyhow.

All the different symptoms you said you've had make it sound like you may have this nonexistant disease, this is called Pyscho Neuro Immunology best known by Dr.Gary Null. If you understand the holographic nature of this world then you will easily understand this term.

"I've looked at all the literature on psycho-neuro-immunology and I have seen an abundant series of articles that show that if you give a person some bad news, all the quantitative measurements of immune function - natural killer cells, T-cells, phagocytes etc - go down. In a matter of hours, the entire immune system can become depressed. Now give them bad news that is only going to get worse and you're putting that person's psycho-neurological immune system into a tailspin."

-Dr.Gary Null

Theres people all over America with a multitude of problems all at the same time and across the world. The majority of people these days suffer with Sinus trouble thats very common. I'd never heard of Acid Reflux Disease until I went to America and masses have this problem. We are living in a majorly polluted environment which people just can't see and don't want to believe. We eat & handle dangerous products daily and think nothing of it. The Governments of the world are allowing Chemtrail Aerosol programs which are known to kill various peoples. Most peoples immune systems are ON permanently which is destroying their attempts to fight diseases even some that were very easy to at one time. Its no wonder people are suffering when you look hard enough and see through the ILLUSION.

A Silver protein will not work like Colloidal Ionic Silver and won't reach the sinuses unless directed. You won't go blue from a few bottles of silver proteins as it takes a good few normally. You should be making your own COlloidal Ionic Silver and taking copious amounts. Colloidal Ionic Silver can tackle an amazing array of problems and its intra-cellular. Ideally it should be given in large dosages through an I.V along with Ozone or Hydrogen Peroxide but at different times. Big diseases are a thing of the past when this is done.

6. Try to have 18 grams of Vitamin C a day once you've addressed your current problem.

7. Im against too much protein because if you tax the Pancreas too much your in for Metabolic Disease which equals Cancer & Diabetes

8. Nebulising Colloidal Ionic Silver made by yourself is perfectly safe and has done wonders for many. I use this regularly and I've also found Xylitol up the nasal passages to be VERY effective.

9. 30mins a day light exercise such as walking to reduce free radical attack.

10. Do not drink Green Tea, although it has many health benefits in some aspects its bad in others. If you drink tea you need even more water for a start. The big baddy about Green Tea especially is the Fluorine levels which can go as high as 360ppm. Now consider the FDA claim about 4 is safe which its clearly not and no fluoride/fluorine is safe then you can see the picture. The best tea you can drink is KOMBUCHA.

11. Dumb ignorant MURDERERS risk everything if they talk alternative or push you alternative.

Fighting the Medical Mafia Matrix & the aids SCAM
`,, 2TUFF ,,`
Research the following excellent sources

Jon Rappoport, Harvey Bialy, Christine Maggiore
Dr Kary Mullis, Dr. Heinz Ludwig Snger
Dr Peter Duesberg, Dr Robert Root-Bernstein
Dr Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, Dr Valendar Turner
Dr Gordon Stewart, Dr Alfred Hssig, Dr Charles Thomas Jr
Dr Richard Strohman, Dr David Rasnick, Dr Charles Geshekter
Dr Etienne de Harven, Dr Joseph Sonnabend, Dr Casper Schmidt
Dr Heinrich Kremer, Dr Stefan Lanka _Original_Message_ﰩ

You can test negative for HIV at one station and go down the road to another in 30mins and test positive. You can go to one station and test HIV- and 30 mins in another test HIV+. This is because theres no standard on the tests so they all have different cut off points and levels. This is also done because it allows them to increase or decrease HIV results in areas being targetted by th establishment, its all about depopulation and profit. To be quite honest with you, if I believe in HIV then you certainly wouldn't be HIV+ with a 10-25k load anyhow. All the different symptoms you said you've had make it sound like you may have this nonexistant disease this is called Pyscho Neuro Immunology best known by Dr.Gary Null. If you understand the holographic nature of this world then you will easily understand this term.

"I've looked at all the literature on psycho-neuro-immunology and I have seen an abundant series of articles that show that if you give a person some bad news, all the quantitative measurements of immune function - natural killer cells, T-cells, phagocytes etc - go down. In a matter of hours, the entire immune system can become depressed. Now give them bad news that is only going to get worse and you're putting that person's psycho-neurological immune system into a tailspin."

-Dr.Gary Null

Theres people all over America will a multitude of problems all at the same time and across the world. The majority of people these days suffer with Sinus trouble thats very common. I've never heard of Acid Reflux Disease until I went to America and masses have this problem. We are living in a majorly polluted environment which people just can't see and don't want to believe. We handle dangerous products daily and think nothing of it. The Governments of the world are allowing Chemtrail Aerosol programs which are known to kill various peoples. Most peoples immune systems are ON permanently which is destroying their attempts to fight diseases even some that were very easy to at one time. It no wonder people are suffering when you look hard enough and see through the ILLUSION.

A Silver protein will not work like Colloidal Ionic Silver and won't reach the sinuses unless directed. You won't go blue from a few bottles of silver proteins as it takes a good few normally. You should be making your own COlloidal Ionic Silver and taking copious amounts. Colloidal Silver can tackle an amazing array of problems. Ideally it should be given in large dosages through an I.V along with Ozone or Hydrogen Peroxide. Big diseases are a thing of the past when this is done.

6. Try to have 18 grams of Vitamin C a day once you've addressed your current problem.

7. Im against too much protein because if you tax the Pancreas too much your in for Metabolic Disease which equals Cancer & Diabetes

8. Nebulising Colloidal Ionic Silver made by yourself is perfectly safe and has done wonders for many. I use this regularly and I've also found Xylitol up the nasal passages to be VERY effective.

9. 30mins a day light exercise such as walking to reduce free radical attack.

10. Do not drink Green Tea, although it has many health benefits in some aspects its bad in others. If you drink tea you need even more water for a start. The big baddy about Green Tea especially is the Fluorine levels which can go as high as 360ppm. Now consider the FDA claim about 4 is safe which its clearly not and no fluoride/fluorine is safe then you can see the picture. The best tea you can drink is KOMBUCHA.

11. Dumb ignorant MURDERERS risk everything if they talk alternative or push you alternative.

Fighting the Medical Mafia Matrix & the aids SCAM
`,, 2TUFF ,,`
Research the following excellent sources

Jon Rappoport, Harvey Bialy, Christine Maggiore
Dr Kary Mullis, Dr. Heinz Ludwig Snger
Dr Peter Duesberg, Dr Robert Root-Bernstein
Dr Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, Dr Valendar Turner
Dr Gordon Stewart, Dr Alfred Hssig, Dr Charles Thomas Jr
Dr Richard Strohman, Dr David Rasnick, Dr Charles Geshekter
Dr Etienne de Harven, Dr Joseph Sonnabend, Dr Casper Schmidt
Dr Heinrich Kremer, Dr Stefan Lanka

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (5)