CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Used terminator II half a year

ParaZapper Views: 2,751
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,078

Re: Used terminator II half a year

I will give you a challenge.

Try the ParaZapper CCa with the copper paddles and footpads following our accelerated Clark Protocol and I bet you will get rid of those Ascaris and other intestinal parasites.

It produces positive results in eliminating intestinal parasites within a few days to a few weeks without needing herbals.

It actually comes with a real instruction manual and full startup supplies.

Why? The CCa has a stronger output that reaches deeper into the body, plus the copper footpads combined with the handholds provides a signal all over the body instead of being concentrated in one area as well a large contact area for providing a stronger signal.

©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

I will give you a challenge.

Try the ParaZapper CCa with the copper paddles and footpads following our accelerated Clark Protocol and I bet you will get rid of those Ascaris.

It produces positive results in eliminating intestinal parasites within a few days without needing herbals.

It actually comes with a real instruction manual and full startup supplies.

Why, the CCa has a stronger output that reaches deeper into the body, plus the copper footpads combined with the handholds provides a signal all over the body instead of being concentrated in one area as well a large contact area for providing a stronger signal.

Improved parasite zapper

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)