Re: Sputnik fears Marnica

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Battlerdavy Views: 1,281
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,102

Re: Sputnik fears Marnica

You do not say what you are trying to treat Marnica?
I was the one who reported my experiences with a Sputnik silver capusule. Worry not if you are considering this!
This capsule was not built by some amateur but by scientists in Russia to do a job. They attack health problems in a different way there. This capsule goes through you with the purpose of clearing up blockages as well as eliminating parasites which are attached to you like leeches! A truly original idea and used on a fairly frequent basis in Russian Hospitals on their patients.
Did you know for instance that there are a number of Countries with eqully modern technology as the US who would not even dream of subjecting themselves to Radiotherapy? Yet in the US it is virtually prescribed as standard practice for Cancer patients. And well if you have side effects -so be it! But you are never going to know how powerful those effects may be, because much depends on your state of health! I would be much more worried about this kind of Therapy, than swallowing a metal capsule! You always get rid off the Silver capsule anyway along with eveyhing else and probably what's been blocking them for years, except probably some Mercury particle you may have swallowed years ago w(what damage does that do?) in the times it was standard practice to have metals permanently embedded in your teeth!

Given that you have fears -unfounded or not, I would not seek out these capsules for your problem just yet: you might become panicky about it's effects and vibrations. And there are a number of other things you should probably try first ahead of the silver capsule.

Davy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)