CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitaliser

anunnaki Views: 2,615
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,060

Vitaliser

Well my friend don't get to excited about the oxygenation part on a Vitaliser because its only Ambient which everyone knows doesn't effectively kill bacteria etc. Its Singlet Oxygen O1 which is the effective free radical scavenger.

I dont think it creates more smaller clusters but it definately creates some seriously high amounts of BOVIS (lifeforce) which will knock your head off. If you dare then run it for 54 minutes and drink a pint first off. Me and my mother had a pint each of 54 minute water. Next day both of us had eyes like Pandas hahaha health practicioners only use sips throughout the day of this strength. You will also find you have hunger pangs (wants to eat) as the metabolism speeds up. My mother had another dramatic weight loss with this machine too. Its an excellent toy! You must remember that if you run it for the basic 7 minutes you are creating about 6500 Bovis. This is what water should be and is normally around unless highly polluted. If you distill water it will go down to 3000 and R.O will be anything between 3500-4000 ish. So therefore using only 7 minutes brings it back to normal lifeforce which is good for health but for a real buzz use the next 2 settings or more, its a major leap forward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.468 sec, (1)