CureZone   Log On   Join
FSCAN, Zapper, Theta One, Ozonator, Magnetic Pulse Generator, The Terminator, & More

takaime Views: 2,011
Published: 18 years ago

FSCAN, Zapper, Theta One, Ozonator, Magnetic Pulse Generator, The Terminator, & More

Any help or suggestions on where I could sell these items would really be appreciated.

The items I have available are the following:

1) FSCAN 1: This unit is Serial # RC 32 82 335. It comes with the warranty, power supply, app cable, 2 handheld gold plate electrodes, a Jogger, manual and the FSCAN Software.
2) Super Zapper Deluxe 2003: This comes with two (2) Program Drivers (Smart Keys). They are Chronic Fatigue and Adv. Cancer. These items are new and they have never been used.
3) Theta One: Whole Brain Learning w/ Brain Hemisphereic Synchronization. This includes the hemispheric synchronization tape "Thunderstorm".
4) Infratonic QGM 4.0 "Healing with Chaotic Sound": This has never been used. It includes all original parts and paperwork.
5) Portazone Portable Ozonator (UV Model)
6) The Terminator: Crystal Orgone magnetic Zapper
7) Silver Pulser Signal Generator: Ionic / Colloidal Silver
8) Magnetic Pulse Generator: Lymph & Tissue Electrification
9) Mini FG: Dual Channeling Stim

I would be willing to sell all of them for $2,000.00...or if that seems too high I would be open to accept any offers. I will ship the items free of charge. All of the items are in like new condition and come with all of their parts and manuals. I will also include the Handbook for Rife Frequency Healing, 2 VHS Tapes (The Cure and Cure Yourself - both by Hulda Clark ) and the Syncrometer Science Lab Manual by Hulda Clark .

Look forward to hearing from you.

Monique

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)