CureZone   Log On   Join
MAGNETIC PULSER.. Crucial Repair needed! Anybody?

Battlerdavy Views: 1,589
Published: 18 years ago

MAGNETIC PULSER.. Crucial Repair needed! Anybody?

Can somebody with a knowledge of this unit -or electronics help me identify what causes the loss of power/penetration. I have owned this MP -well known device for only 4 months now- and used it occasionally maybe 3 to 4 times a week for one or two of it’s 20 minute cycles. At a crucial time for me, my MP has lost it’s penetrating power. I have to say it was instrumental in lessening some worrying symptoms which are now steadily exacerbating once again.
Neither the Becks unit nor the Clarks zapper were able to do what the MP does. The ‘washer’ test demonstrates how weak it is now only making the washer jump little more than an inch: in actual use it feels noticeably weak!
I had to import the unit and going through the warrantee process would be too costly. This would be on ‘trust’ with the retailer who may have sent me a dud in the first place since it was never powerful. One person said it penetrated 9 inches!! Not a chance..
Returning the unit for exchange would include paying shipping charges both ways, plus further customs payment (I don’t have documentation to prove I already paid for this unit!)
So this is beyond my means at the moment and I see repair or restoration even straightforward /modification as an option. I have been to Keelynet trying to pick up on ideas but feel it’s beyond me. If I was capable I would build my own!
I’m still handy with a soldering iron and wonder if replacement of the faulty part would be possible. Would it be the coil or ‘flash unit’ which is the problem?
For further reference the ‘wand on this unit is solid and white in color!!
Yes had I known better, I would have gone for the high power magnetic pulser or a Godzilla but this is no longer an option!
Any ideas ? Thanks in anticipation.

Davy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)