Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
anunnaki Views: 2,799
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,040

How can you be sure!

You guys have been lucky and not had any major die-off reactions unlike some people. Some people notice things straight away or after a few days like many here. I find it strange how people can say they have had no effects from using this device because how do you know? Its like taking Vitamin E for years and saying its done nothing for me! When you are tested internally for your heart and arteries then the signs of its power and work are found. Soemtimes just because we don't see doesn't mean something hasn't done something or isn't there. Take ORgone for instance, most people cannot see it but by god its there. This is why Germany uses ORgone accumlator boxes in healing now. How do you know what your bloods like? It might be cleaned up as in some of the little video clips you see. Have you had your Viral loads checked? Theres more to it!

I know this device works to the best of its abilities along with many others who are very happy wether it be a Terminator or its sister from Africa the Silverado! Dr.Jeff Sutherland one of the highest authorities in Electro-Healing used to use the Terminator especially outside before he got his ABPA, now to me that says something ;-)

©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

You guys have been lucky and not had any major die-off reactions unlike some people. Some people notice things straight away or after a few days like many here. I find it strange how people can say they have had no effects from using this device because how do you know? Its like taking Vitamin E for years and saying its done nothing for me! When you are tested internally for your heart and arteries then the signs of its power and work are found. Soemtimes just because we don't see doesn't mean something has done something or isn't there. Take ORgone for instance, most people cannot see it but by god its there. This is why Germany uses ORgone accumlator boxes in healing now. How do you know what your bloods like? It might be cleaned up as in some of the little video clips you see. Have you had your Viral loads checked? Theres more to it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.532 sec, (2)