Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Battlerdavy Views: 4,481
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,014

Re: Question about your experience Sputnik

UPDATE ON SILVER BULLET

Got rid of it unexpectedly in about 48 hours. Previous times it had been up to 5 and even 6 days! I found it by chance in the bowl and had not intended to go looking for it. As I had taken it once before I believed it was near the end of it's usable life. Finding it was important if not I would have kept wondering if it was still inside and coming out or what. It always comes out, and it was it's slight weight that kept it from flushing away but that may depend on your own 'facilities'. If you want to reuse it then you will have to 'go looking' for it. You become a bit of a researcher and don't care, (but don't talk about it: healthy people don't understand any of this)
As Annunaki said they say it's usable for 180 hours, yet my experience is that it remains 'live' for much less time than that, maybe about 100 hours and good for 3 world cuises (your world!) but on average I got only two from each one.
No real pain by the way, just little shocks that spark lightly down your leg sometimes, or you may get some tricky contractions in the groin -not for long. You may also get a few powerful leg stomping shakes (!) for a while as I did on the second day and if your out walking or driving well..er stop for a while but if you look for a position it may then stop altogether as soon as it get's trapped somewhere 'solid'. I find the shakes a bit of fun as nobody else has any idea! It does stimulate those muscles and blast away a lot of your freeloaders!

SWITCHING ON. As soon as it hits the humid medium of your body Sputnik is triggered into action and starts buzzing and emitting it's frequencies every 3 seconds or so.
A useful purpose: Before swallowing it, you can put it in your mouth as well and settle it in different areas on your gums when it starts buzzing. Found it useful to tell me where gum or jawbone infections are, specially the danger ones that have settled and you they are not normally obvious, and you forget about them! This is one of my grey areas and am praying for a good Dentist! So remember as soon as the capsule buzzes and it hurts, (ouch!) there is your infection. I'm not sure if it damages or disables the pathogen (Clostidium?) but I keep it in the pain area in the hope it does, and minimizes the infection.
My main focus now is where Sputnik doesn't go: the Head.

CONCLUSIONS: Definitely had some plaque removed and again some minuscle hard solid material attaches itself to it, almost as if there was metal there. This was my 4th round the body trip and you could take it again immediately after don't see why not -after thorough cleaning and sterilizing. I prefer to space out my 'journeys' as the capsules are not cheap but -you can't say they are expensive either. Best results on a fast, yet that's when the capsule may hang around your body for much longer with nothing much to push it through!
Ideally what I would like? To create a Sputnik where I could attach a micro Camera and adjust the frequencies by remote control!
Hope I have answered all your questions.
Regards.

Davy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.828 sec, (2)