CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: West Nile Virus

parazapper Views: 1,774
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,159

Re: West Nile Virus

Hi Lea Ann,

I have had 2 individuals tell me of sucessfully using ParaZapper CCa helping with West Nile virus. Both are from Colorado. One used it on her mother who is in her 80's, was very sick, having just left the hospital, and was having difficulty recovering from West Nile. The daughter stated that her mother showed significant improvement within a couple of days after starting to zap.

This aside, let me pass some warnings and suggestions.

First, it has been found that zappers are most effective in the early stages of viral infection. As the virus becomes established in the cells internal environments, it is not stopped by zapping as it has literally become a part of the body. This will be true with West Nile, HIV, colds, and influenza.

Zapping helps that body fight any infection by reducing other parasites that the body may be fighting. If the body is fighting a protozoan in the intestines, then it has less of the immune system available to fight a virus.

Second, DO NOT sneak a zapper into the ICU or any other hospital room. The zapper has enough power to destroy the monitoring equipment which is very expensive. Also, if the patient were to suddenly die, regardless of how, you could be facing murder charges.

Talk to the doctor. It may be hard to believe but some are willing to listen. The are medical doctors who use and recommend zappers! If your doctor has any resistance you can ask him if he has anything better. You can have him call me tollfree and I will refer him to a book written by a MD that explains the effects of electricity on micro-organisms in the human body.

If the doctor is willing, I will loan him one of our advanced models that is under study with HIV patients as a couple major universities and clinics.

If the doctors are waiting for the body to fight it off, the zapper can help by killing other parasites that are reducing the bodies ability to fight.

zapper

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)