CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terminator II-Jen & Other Fellow Canadians

Jen62 Views: 1,397
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,079

Re: Terminator II-Jen & Other Fellow Canadians

Hello Sherry,

I thought I posted a response for you but I see it didn't go through, sorry about that.

It took 12 days for the Terminator II to get to me from Tools for Healing. It cost $110.00 US, 0% sales tax and 17.50 shipping and handling. There were no extra duties to pay. Just $127.50 U.S. I haven't got my visa yet so I am not sure how much Canadian that is but you can look up a money converter on the internet.

I too once ordered something U.S. and by the time I paid duty etc. it was twice as much and not worth it. This comes right in the mailbox in a small brown envelope. Via postman I assume.

I am having good results with the Terminator and am glad I purchased it. We pass it around the family but when it isn't on someone, I am wearing it. I feel a lot of sore throats after, lots of gurgling sometimes and sometimes a slight tingling on the outside of my body and head. My son has Depression and he felt a lot of tingling throughout his body. He is having good results with it, the first day he said he felt great. He has a good diet and drinks lots of water. He is more heal conscious than my other son and hubby, as they didn't feel much of anything. I feel they are pretty high with candida and should fix their high sugar, fat diet first but it is their choice. However, they did notice less pain after.

I feel better with it on now. I am struggling with Lupus and Fibromyalgia so I am not expecting miracles overnight. It took years to get here and it will take time to heal.

I suggest you do some cleanses first. I think you have better results so while you are waiting for your terminator, do some cleanses. Good luck!

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.515 sec, (1)