CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone else slightly disturbed by this?

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Jen62 Views: 1,648
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,002

Re: Is anyone else slightly disturbed by this?

I don't know what to say, I am very confused by what Annunaki has written about. I personally don't have any knowledge about what she or he is talking about, therefore I cannot comment. I know she/he has their back up because of people who challenge these ways.

I somehow know how she/he feels though because when I was on a different forum, than cure zone, I made suggestions to heal naturally and gave all kinds of advice and someone just totally freaked on me. She was so against anything natural and pushed the prescriptions and said diet never had anything to do with health, and on and on. Everytime I posted she opposed everything I said and tried to make me look like an idiot. It is very frustrating when you are knowlegeable and people try to destroy what you say because they don't know anything about it. What Annunaki says in that piece is way beyond anything I know about or want to comment on. Paranoia or truth? I can't honestly say.

I do feel that the important part is to get the ins and outs of what works for ultimate health and to spread the wealth. Wealth to me is good health. Too bad, it wasn't seen that way with the government.

Well good luck,
Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)