CureZone   Log On   Join
What are M.W.O units. ?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
agapemom Views: 1,594
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 647,597

What are M.W.O units. ?

Thanks Annunaki,

I will let you know when I will get the machine. Rev. Mary Seid sells the Enhancer a lot cheaper. I will probably get one from her. Since I live in Europe, the shipping will cost more as well. I dont care if the machine looks unprofessional as long as it works. I still cant get to www.dansenhancer.com, are you sure it is still functional? I read that the FDA has caused trouble to a person selling this technology, so I thought that person was Dan.

There is another machine called QXCI (Quantum Xrroid Consciousness Interface). There is an updated version of tis machine called SCIO (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operating System), and this machine also kicks but. However it is very expensive, so it is mostly purchased by therapists/practitioners. I dont know if I have mentioned this machine here. This machine is connected to the meridians and akupoints, and can communicate with the subconsciousness of the body. It can diagnose anything, see what kind of polutants and pathogenes are in the body, and can also see exactly which organs malfunction and why. This machine is quite advanced, and it needs a computer along with software to show all the results. The SCIO can also give treatments, to correct all the bad states in the body. However, it always asks the subconsciousness of the body to check if it is ok to do the treatments, and it also checks how much the body needs it.

I went to a therapist 2 weeks ago, and did a SCIO-therapy. It could even see what kind of vaccines I had taken during my lifetime. I will go there regularly twice a month to help in my healing process. But it is important to remember that this machine does not energize the body. It just corrects the bad states using the body´s own energy, and it always asks the subconsciousness of the body to see if it has enough energy to accept a certain treatment. Therefore, you cannot have SCIO-treatmants too often. An Enhancer or MWO would be an exellent complement to the treatments, because these machines energize the body.

I will let you know how I will do with these treatmants. I have a disease which conventional medicine cannot cure. On top of that this disease can get quite serious. It is called "Systemic Mastocytosis" and causes migraines and fatige in my body. I cannot do physical exercise, since i get migraine and dehydration.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)