CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MWO - Re: Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
vtool Views: 3,675
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 647,532

Re: MWO - Re: Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

Hi Comeback kid,

If your talking about the MWO, no, I just posted from Tools For Healing ,and that's Dennis's site. Sometimes I interject, and sometimes it's my original stuff, and sometimes it's just a repost, or so on. Point is, the message is spot on ;)

I have been asking about some equipment for research, and working with other's in some foreign land somewhere,,, and I've discovered about an OEM device, a light beam generator, and so forth. I am not into Rife, YET, but it looks like I'm getting a bit of an introduction soon, beyond my infantile understanding of it.

The man I talked to today, is a representative on the U.N. and connected with WHO. He has a contact doing RIFE work near a place where they really need some healing. (think nuclear accident). So, things are taking me in interesting directions, but I won't get the real low down until after May 4th on these things.

So, on topic with this post, I myself am seeking about, or contemplating stepping up my equipment collection, and seeking a place to do my own independent research. It's a hobby I rather enjoy, and it's sad that I really can't do anything much further with it here in the States.

I stand on my previous first post in that, I wouldn't buy a thing until I got the tests I suggested if I had to do it over again. I'll never regret the purchase of the Fscan, but in retrospect, and as a former health care management professional, I'd start with the tests FIRST... then you'll have an idea as to what your *shooting* for, and perhaps have the better idea as to the options there with. What I have learned from many years of experience in working with doctor's and so forth is that NO method of testing is *perfect* nor comprehensive. No machine is perfect, and no man is either. Regardless, I think I have found some methods that are nearing perfection, and at least are far superior to mainstream methods that personally failed me miserably.

It looks to be a very fun, and interesting year, in the later months, particularly towards Fall. I hope to have some real life stories by then to post about, in the world of Zapping or Rife, or wherever this leads me.

I still have much thanks to give to you Comeback. You shared some invaluable things with me on this forum, and I am very grateful to you. The Beck CD from V-Man where he gives his lectures is something I'll never forget. It demonstrates how things really are, and how the masses remain ignorant, largely to innovation and breakthroughs not accepted by various power interests.... or actually threatening to those *powers*/profits that be ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)