CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

justmarvin Views: 3,718
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 647,509

Re: Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

Thank you vtool for your response and info. I will continue my research and definitely check out the links you have provided. My goal in purchasing any anti-parasitic equipment is just to maintain health. I have good health except for the occasional combat with Acne (which through various methods of diet and supplements have been able to almost get rid of), so I merely wish to maintain optimal health. With the knowledge that we all have to some degree parasite infestation, well I just want to get rid of those lil' buggers. I don't want any freeloaders in my system! So I just want the best way to get rid of all the parasites in my body. I am aware of the herbal remedies which I have yet to start. And I have been aware of zapping. But just recently I have been hearing much more which leaves me puzzled. The FSCAN2 for instance--that's new to me. And all these pulsers, and oscillators, I haven't got a clue about them. I was set on getting the Terminator 2 (I still am) but then the RSG-1 is a 3-in-1 combo which looks very attractive. The only disadvantage is that it has the traditional copper bars that you have to hold for the given amount of time. It seems the Terminator II's ability to leave it on you 24 hours is a big advantage. I will do my homework and do my own research about the FSCAN2 and oscillators and rifes and pulsers... I have yet to know what they do at this moment. Do you think it wise to go ahead and purchase the Terminator II for the time being? Or are there any other gadgets out there that I should have instead?

Thank you,
Marvin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)