CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

vtool Views: 3,442
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 647,508

Re: Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

What is your purpose and goal in aquiring this equipment? It is important to realize and understand that this is an ongoing area of research and development by largely independent researcher's, and there is room for both mistakes, and new discoveries. Have you listened to Dr. Richard Loyd speak on Laura Lee's audio archived shows in her interview with him over Rife and Cancer?

What is your goal? What is your purpose for this equipment purchase?

I use an Fscan II, and have the RSG-1. I will be purchasing more equipment in the near future, if I can arrange the research permits I need to where I am traveling too.

I'd be glad to share my opinion with you, but it's important to discover what your goal and purpose is in this purchase. Realize that I am just an independent hobbyist researcher, and someone's who's life is literally on the line seeking a *cure* or successful long term treatment. I believe I have found the initial keys to that. Time will tell, and I have so much more to learn.

www.lauralee.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)