CureZone   Log On   Join
Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
justmarvin Views: 3,850
Published: 17 years ago

Zappers, oscillators, and rifes, Oh my!

I am fairly new to zapping. I understand the basics of the zapper concept. However, there are so many different anti-parasitc devices around, and I'm not sure which to get. To make things even more complicated there are so many brands out there claiming to be "superior." Anyways, there are still some holes to be filled in for me when it comes to all the other devices such as oscillators, fscan2, qxci/scio (i have no idea what this stands for. I saw it discussed about in this forum), blood purifiers, and other devices. Would someone give me the rundown on all these devices (i.e. what's an oscillator, a pulse generator, a rife, an fscan? etc) and separate the MUST HAVE from the optionals. And if these higher end anti-parasitic devices can do what a consumer-affordable zapper does but more, isn't it better just to go for the higher end devices?

Also, I was reading about zapper burns! That's something that these zappers don't tell you about. I would think that they would give you prior discretion about that before making a purchase! Also, some people were saying that you need to keep your zapper moist??

I was first recommended to use the Super Zapper. Has anyone used that? How does it compare to the Terminator II? And is the Terminator II the only zapper in the market that you can use 24/7? And how exactly can you do that? Do you tie the Terminator II around your hand or something? What do you tie it with? When you're outside, are you able to tie it around your ankle or leg without having people notice it?

Also, another question concerning antiparasitic herbs. I have cloves in capsule form, and I have Wormwood and black hull in tincture form. What are the dosages to get the desired result? How many times a day do I use it? Also are there any known toxicity/overdosages/contraindications that I should be aware of? Do I take it during my "zapping" or maybe a week after I've gotten into zapping?

One last question. Has anyone heard of or used the RSG-1 3-in-1 combo? You can read about it at: http://www.zapperstore.com/Products/RSG1Combo.html

A brief description from that page states: "This is one of the first products that combines a Hulda Clark Zapper, a Bob Beck Pulser/Blood Electrifier, and a Colloidal Silver Maker in one user-friendly, small package. It's powered by a 9 volt battery or an optional A/C adapter and is totally microprocessor controlled with multiple outputs and frequencies. Purchasing an RSG-1 is the equivalent of buying a Silver Pulser and an excellent, high-end Zapper"

Thank you so much! I appreciate all your help and time to fill in these holes. :)

Sincerely,
Marvin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)