CureZone   Log On   Join
balance

ocean Views: 1,995
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,705

balance

ok so im responding a little late but i just had to put in my 2cents worth! i choose moderation and balance over perfection. perfection is something no one can live up to and usually those setting those standards for themselves constantly raise them so they have to feel like they are constantly striving...and for those around them they are constantly projecting their own expectations on them.
we live in a very fascinating world, and it's our overly repressive attitudes and feelings (like guilt that we associate things with) that makes us sick...
we have a miraculous ability to heal and adapt if we only put away the rigid attitudes. most of us are sick because of imbalance. i dont think there is a right way and wrong way to health...as long as it's in tune and balance with YOUR OWN BODY.

as for me i love chocolate. 70-85% cocoa for ME is the best. chocolate (if you do some research) has vitamins, minerals, and good stuff for our brain!

guilt is the worst toxin!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)