CureZone   Log On   Join
Why not a serious discussion about chocolate (cocoa)?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Liza Views: 2,105
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,631

Why not a serious discussion about chocolate (cocoa)?

Hello,

I've been away for a while and so not been contributing but this thread has really got me! I think Pushkin is essentially right in that we mustn't abuse our bodies if we are looking for health; however, there is nothing per se wrong with cocoa (organic, no refined sugar) nor with soy/rice milk, but the habitual use of sweetened cocoa with dairy will get you in trouble. (Soy may cause different problems but rice milk is probably ok).

I remember once reading BKS Iyengar (the great yoga teacher) saying that coffee in itself is not harmful (sorry not exact words, just the gist of what he said) -- it's just afterall the juice of the roasted coffee bean, but the habitual use and abuse of drinking coffee is the problem. Everything in moderation.

Didn't the Mayans and Aztecs drink bitter chocolate? Now, did they drink it for real energy or just for the buzz?

Liza

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)