CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A WHITE FLAG

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,914
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,648

Re: A WHITE FLAG

I tell the truth about health issues ... if you and others do not like it then...that is your problem - not mine !! If you spend your lives fooling yourselves that you really do want optimum health all the while cheating your bodies with killer foods.. then what sort of idiots are you? I spend my life helping people and showing them the paths to optimum health, but I cannot make anyone listen! You can take a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink...the desire has to be there. I would have thought that the reason people visit CureZone is because their health is less than good in some areas and that they are looking for answers to help them not further their suffering.I dot think that you or anyone else would agree that chocolate is a cure for any condition of the human body! As a suggestion why do you not write to the Webmaster with a suggestion for a very helpful new topic site....Chocolate Lovers Only. I promise that I will not visit there..ok?!

By the way..what woman ?? Pushkin??!!

I really haven't the time or inclination to answer the rest of your utter drivel and nonsense whoever you are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.777 sec, (1)