CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A WHITE FLAG

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Dell Views: 2,130
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,646

Re: A WHITE FLAG

Wow, I'm amazed that someone ELSE eating a peice of chocolate could make this woman (Pushkin) go over the edge lmaoooo... Why not try this simple solution, PTree, you worry about your life, and Pushkin, you worry about YOURS... For someone who's going to extreme extent to live a healthy lifestyle, you sure are bitter about it lol maybe its all this dedication to living a military lifestyle when it comes to your health that has you so sour, you need some kind of happiness and joy in your life (why not try some chocolate to put a smile on that face?), because although you're living a longer healthier life, you seem to be miserable about it... Every post that I read, continually, has Pushkin bashing and judging the person who wrote it, who needs that kind of torment?? I think people like pushkin are the reason why people are skeptical about alternative health and websites like this one (which is unjust), its her unwelcoming attitude and the way she acts that get people to think it's bull... Pushkin, get a hobby and stop hounding people!! They don't come to this website to hear you go on and on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)