CureZone   Log On   Join
Morning of Day 6

Owl Views: 295
Published: 18 years ago

Morning of Day 6

Had a successful SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) last night, making my morning tea right now.
Still getting mucus/chaff out.

I've only been getting headaches (slight/dull) at night and last night was just a hint of one. Still have the white tongue but it isn't as bad as it has been.

Hubby made the kids dinner last night, but I made hubby dinner before that (kids dont like what I made for him and I wasn't making anything different for them!).

Food smells SO good, I have to say I don't want to eat now even with the good smells =P

I AM pondering how I will eat after I come off the MC, probably almost like I had been. But with raw veggies more often. I'll also add more seeds/nuts something that I have always liked, but only ate once in awhile.

I have always loved salad and so do the hubby and kids. That is something I will make sure I always have in the house. I also love raw veggies, so they will be easy to add more often since I love to eat them that way. We like crunchy veggies. :)

I can't see myself giving up chicken or the occasional hamburger or taco either. I already eat beef in moderation since I have a hard time going after I eat it as it is.. LOL

But I just have to have a buger or taco at least once a month! =P We'll see if this changes or not ;)

I did my elliptical glider, but only for 10 mins yesterday. I started too late so I couldnt get it all in before I had to go get my son from school.

Can't say I got a huge burst of energy yet, but I am not tired either. I am back to staying up late and getting up early instead of crashing around 10:30-11 though hehe :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)