For what Christian is educated enough to recognize the Chaldean Oracles?
26. When the Monad is extended, the Dyad is generated.
27. And beside Him is seated the Dyad which glitters with intellectual sections, to govern all
things, and to order everything not ordered.
28. The Mind of the Father said that all things should be cut into Three, whose Will assented,
and immediately all things were so divided.
29. The Mind of the Eternal Father said into Three, governing all things by Mind.
30. The Father mingled every Spirit from this Triad.
31. All things are supplied from the bosom of this Triad.
32. All things are governed and subsist in this Triad.
33. For thou most know that all things bow before the Three Supernals.
34. From thence floweth forth the Form of the Triad, being preexistent; not the first Essence,
but that whereby all things are measured.
35. And there appeared in it Virtue and Wisdom, and multiscient Truth.
36. For in each World shineth the Triad, over which the Monad ruleth.