CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Truth is Jesus lived.

golfegg Views: 2,750
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 639,751

Re: Truth is Jesus lived.

"Now you're justifying. What you're saying is that it doesn't matter that there weren't any records, and yet you were the one who brought up the topic of how much Christ was mentioned in history. So... which is it?"
Both!

"?!? You expect me to accept this argument? Was everybody at the time in question a musical master? Were Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms contemporaries of Christ? If it took us only 400 years or so to lose this magical eidetic memory that everyone had, as you claim, then how on earth could we expect to know what humans were like 2,000 years ago? Does this memory loss occur in cycles, or are we just doomed to get gradually more stupid? And what actual evidence do you have for this?"
1. Probably not. 2. Who knows. 3. We rely on history now. 4. This "memory loss" has occured sinse industrialization. That's to science? So I guess the cycle is going to last a while longer. 5. I was a musician for 30 years, played paino, and studied all three musicians heavily.

"And what do you think I'm using?" i knew that, and knew you could relate.

"I want direct experience that proves that Jesus lived." 1/3 of the world population is Christian. You think this could be based on a lie? All you have to do to know Jesus and God are real is have faith no matter what. All you have to do is believe. Then you will have your personal direct proof.

"you judge, so too shall you be judged. It's your rule; try applying it to yourself for an eye-opening experience."
I speak the truth so what's to judge?

"You do realize that Einstein was Jewish, right?" Nope. I just like his mind.

"What experience do you have in the existence of Christ? Not what experience do you have of the Bible telling you he existed, but what genuine, direct experience?"
I don't have any "genuine, direct experience" he existed. I don't worship him. I have "genuine, direct experience" God is in my life though. Long story, and you would probably say it's just coincidence.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
I don't know what you're trying to imply with this -- my opinion wasn't taught to me in school."
I was just ranking science.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
This is a fantastically brilliant statement. I still do not understand what this has to do with the existence or not of Jesus."
Still ranking science. Sorry. I just feel you believe in Science more than religion.

"When the solution is simple, God is answering."
And religions in general, and Christianity in particular, are among the most complicated of institutions on the planet."
So true! That's why you see me being attacked by both athesit and Christians. Both are part right, and part wrong. I don't fit in any group. But neither did Jesus. Maybe read the post I wrote to Thom, explaining how evolution, and religion are the same in a lot of ways.

John, I'm not asking you to be Christian, just try and keep your eyes open without anything you've learned so far about evolution, and religion. Then try to dissaprove each, instead of proving each.
Ask youself if every stage of evolution has been proven. Can they demonstrate how it happens. Do they know how it happens.
Then how ever it takes for you, live your life like God is real. Like God is your real father, and loves you, and will take care of you, and you love God dearly too. Love everything and everyone no matter what, and realize it's all to advance you spiritually, no matter if it seems good or bad. If you can do that you will see God in your life. Everything that bothered you before will be gone. Just about everything you thought was impossible before will happen, and totally blow you away. You won't be able to throw a mountain into the sea, just like me, (still working on that one) but you will see doors opening up in your life you never thought possible. Will life be all bliss? In a lot of ways yes, but not everything. Will it be easy? @%#$ no, if you're like me. It took me two years of hell to make the change in my life. It will be the hardest thing you've ever had to do, if you're like me. I almost hung my self in the process. Hopefully you're the type that can change in an instant. I have no reason to lie about this though. I gain nothing from this.
Anyway, if you can truly do both of these things, I guarantee you will know the truth in a "genuine, direct experience".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.031 sec, (3)