CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SPIRIT or DEMONS moving our bed? help this is strange long story...

freelastchance Views: 1,030
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 639,288

Re: SPIRIT or DEMONS moving our bed? help this is strange long story...

Hey #27519!

Your defence is right, the word of God is your sword! I have had similure experiences when I first dedicated my life to the Lord. I found the one thing that made them go away was my faith in Jesus Christ by knowing what his promises are. The devil used to tell me I was his, whenever I would do something wrong, but I would cry out to the Lord and it was a battle of scripture against scripture Satan - "You cannot serve two masters - You are serving me"(twisted) The defence that came to mind was things like "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and you believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved" and "I will never leave you nor forsake you" "My peace I give unto you, not as the world gives" I had some revelations during those times that I was scared to death during, but they made me grow! My trust in God became so much stronger as he told me "I'm right here, I'm not in the other room waiting for you to need me, I've never left." I learned that even if I was shaking in my boots, they could no longer touch me. They had no right to any of me, because I was sanctified and I belonged to God.

You just have to become strong in the word, hide it in your heart! - God can do huge things with a family who has faith in the word. Keep going forward and believe that the Lord is with you. Pray, and learn to seek the Lord with all your heart. You will find him. In God's arms there is peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)