Re: AvgJoe and schmoozpie.......

ElectricBlue Views: 1,150
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 634,725

Re: AvgJoe and schmoozpie.......

shmoochsie
schmoppie
whatever........:-P
I agree with you guys. I think it is plenty clear in the word that we are not to be judged in what festivals or days we choose to worship, and it is all literalaly a matter of conscience. In fact, according to the word, if something is a sin for one person and not for another (and I'm referring to those things not clearly defined within Scripture!)to insist to the one for whom it is not a sin, that it is, is putting up a stumbling block for that person. So best to heed the scriptures and do that which seems right in the sight of God according to our good conscience, and allow others to do the same, lest we too incurr in a transgression against our brethren.
When you come to realize as Christians how many misinformed adversaries we have, and just how lost and confused the world is in matters of absolute importance, like repentance and salvation, it challenges us to work together and not show the world a panorama of perpetual discord amongst us.
Just a thought....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)