CureZone   Log On   Join
Holistic Horizons

emmm Views: 1,640
Published: 18 years ago

Holistic Horizons

I have been using HH for over five weeks. I'm on level 'F'--2tsp IBC & 1 pill 2x/day. About ten days after starting this level I began experiencing mild constipation. This has never, ever been a problem for me on previous P&B cleanses. I thought it was temporary, but nothing's happening!! I only have 1 movement a day on my own, and do an enema every other day to keep things going a little. NOTHING after five weeks--certainly not the 4-5 stools/day the literature refers too.

Anyone else have similar experiences with Holistic Horizons? Should I try a different bulking agent, or decrease my dosage, or stop all together? I know everyone's different, but I don't want to keep on putting this stuff in my mouth if it isn't going to help.

Thanks!
Emily

P.S. I drink between 2-3 liters of water a day, and don't take any of the products counter-indicated. I've been somewhat irregular in the skin-brushing, however--could this be related?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)