CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3, Salt water flush

Owl Views: 1,044
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 624,492

Re: Day 3, Salt water flush

LOL I'm no hero I don't think!! =P But so far when I see hubby and my kids eat I am quite fine to just smell the food and think about when I can have some.. hehe

Running into a snag tho, as my syrup I ordered online isnt going to be here for a few more days and I just ran out of syrup. I only have three lemonades left at the moment.

The store I get it from is out also! I checked another store and they didn't have it either. I was only using grade A till my B gets here and now I cant even get that =(

Looks like I might be eating something sooner then I had wanted to! Glad that my first few days have been easy because I will have no problems jumping back in when my gallon of grade B gets here!

I attribute the ease of it to drinking the lemonade and eating lightly for a while before I started it full force, and not having had hardly any caffine since Aug 15th =P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)