CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3, Salt water flush

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
Owl Views: 1,091
Published: 18 years ago

Day 3, Salt water flush

My salt got here yesterday afternoon, so this morning I tried the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) out. I have to say it was easier then I thought although I didnt drink it all only 3/4's of it.

After the first 1/4 my tea kicked in, so I had to go take care of that! Then I went downstairs and drank as much more as I could. I couldnt gulp it down fast :(

The straw helped some, but I found that covering the top of the cup and using the straw so I coudlnt smell the salt helped even more. It didnt taste that bad to me, (I did the "really, this is weak broth" trick) I just think it was too much to get in me all at once.. hehe

Once it cooled down... I coudlnt finish it. I'll have to try to drink it a bit faster so it doesnt go cold on me!

I stayed on the couch for about an hour and then it hit me... and it hit me fast.. LOL I was thinking of you hopinso! ;) I can't imagine having to drive 10 miles to get that out!

For anyone afraid to try the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I'll state again as others have, it was painless coming out :) Just a tad hard getting it in ;)

Supposed to visit family tonight and they are having a BBQ, should be real interesting for me! at least I get to smell everything... hehe I can smell when people around me are eating so much more easily now!

Hunger hasnt been that much of a problem for me, so I hope I can stick with it in the face of all that food later today! =P Maybe I'll bring something home and freeze it for my first real day of eating after I break the fast.. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)