CureZone   Log On   Join
Couldn't wait any longer! DAY 1

Owl Views: 1,047
Published: 18 years ago

Couldn't wait any longer! DAY 1

Hiya,

On day one of my first MC. I've been waiting on online orders of my tea and Sea Salt . My tea arrived yesterday so I drank that last night.

I have been drinking the lemonade and eating as well while I have been waiting on everything to get here. I love the lemonade already, and I am down 5 lbs which surprised me.

I have read the book several times but do have a question or two for you all.

Pepper, I do like the red pepper, but I have my sport bottle full of the drink (22oz) and if I have the pepper in it it just grows hotter and hotter over time.

I make the drink in the morning with 2 lemons 1 lime juice. The original heat on the lemonade doesnt bother me, but if I let it sit too long its too hot for my liking.

So I have been taking a shotglass and putting the pepper in it, adding lemonade. I drink that, then have a lemonade chaser (no pepper) and then I continue to drink the lemonade without the cayenne.

Do you all think that this is OK to do this way?

Salt water flush, my salt is due in today or tomorrow, if I dont get it today should I just go ahead and take the tea tomorrow morning also or wait the extra day for the salt and not worry about it too much?

I've had 2 eleminations since taking the tea last night (one last night one this morning) so it works fairly well for me. I was surprised since I have IBS and normally only have a BM every 2-3 days. One of my main reasons for doing the cleanse! I worry about that stuff just sitting in me for so long.

You never realize the little things you eat here and there. While making the kids breakfast this morning I had to stop myself from a 'taste test' hehee

I think that will be the toughest part for me making the family meals and not having any myself!

That's all for now, thanks in advance for any answers. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)