CureZone   Log On   Join
Vaccination

Views: 4,679
Published: 21 y

Vaccination

My beautiful daughter went to a pediatrician when she was two months old. She had a vaccination. She started crying and she didn't stop crying for what seemed like two years. She has been diagnosed as a high functioning Autism. Some doctors call it PDD and others Aspergers but either way she threw fits and they put her on medications. She developed very slowly and she has calmed down under medication but I fear for the long term affects of medication on my daughter's health. Some of the medications her doctors tried made her retain water and she often goes to the bathroom several time a day. She lives with her mother and my daughter said that her mother thinks I listen to quacks when I tell her not to drink milk or eat wheat products.
I know the problems started with a vaccination but how do you get away with not vaccinating? They will not let your kids go to public schools? Either way, there is little I can do to help her.
I prevent her from drinking milk when she is with me but I feel awful about not helping her to break the hold of her autism that also plagues me. My daughter takes Risperdal. Does anyone know what this drug is? It keeps her calm. As I educate myselfm I feel bad that I can't help my daughter. But what about other children whose parent blindly take their kids to get immunized and little do they know that they are poisoning their own children.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)