CureZone   Log On   Join
one more thing I forgot to mention...

Ragnarok Views: 27,726
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 621,099

one more thing I forgot to mention...

There was one more thing I wanted to mention that I had forgotten earlier (I'm also trying to figure out WHY I developed this.) I had mentioned that I was taking something called "Vitacure." Each capsule of that consisted of 100% d-calcium pantothenate (40mg calcium, 500mg vitamin B5.) The directions were to take 20 capsules of that daily... I'll let you do the math. I noticed that I started feeling a little pain about 2 or 3 weeks into taking these, but thought that it was just a coincidence - as it very well could have been, but in the back of my mind I always thought that was a LOT of pills to be taking, even if it was proven to be safe. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything regarding the possibility that this is what caused the problems I'm having now. Just thought I should throw that out there as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)