CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aren't any complications afterward gallbladder removal?!?!?! Bologna!!

poppyseed Views: 28,022
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 621,099

Re: Aren't any complications afterward gallbladder removal?!?!?! Bologna!!

First off, I'm sure someone else has mentioned if before me (didn't read all the replies to your post) but #1 of course the Dr is all for taking out your gallbladder, he doesn't have to live in your body, but he will share a nice portion of your wallet after removing it.

As for not really needing a gallbladder, poppy gosh! I believe that we need every organ in our bodies or we would not have been created with them, you can function without some, but you'll never function the same again. The complications after having your gallbladder removed is enough proof to me, my mom had her's removed nearly 13 years ago, since having it removed she has to be careful about eating meats and fatty foods, and she has to be sure to be near a bathroom because often times these foods run right through her (as in diarreah sp? I hate spelling that word, LOL.) I also work with a girl who had her gallbladder removed after the birth of her second child because she was having troubles and she also complains about the fact that she has to be very careful about what she eats and where she is and making sure she knows where the closest bathroom is because it will run right through her the same way it does my Mom.

Please listen to the people here, and try to remove the sludge through a gallbladder cleanse. I have read about the cleanse in several books other than Hulda Clark 's and one of the authors says she calls it the "Royal Flush" because it leaves her feeling like a queen.

Best wishes for no surgery!!!
poppyseed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)