CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP...Need some more advise!!!

Jules71 Views: 1,233
Published: 19 years ago

HELP...Need some more advise!!!

I had to go see a surgeon whom as I posted earlier scared the bejesus outta me. I have decide to go ahead and do a flush I figure I have nothing to lose but stones right? I called the doctor's office because I wanted to know how big the stones were and if they were passable with the flush and all I was told was that there were Multiple gall stones and that the gall bladder was contracted. What does that mean the gall bladder is contracted? Is this a bad thing? She didnt tell me. She did however say to me that she heard I was going to try to go natural and flush the stones out and she told me to wait till next week cause then my doctor would be oncall and she said I would end up in the hospital and have to have emergency surgery! Why do these people want to scare me like this. I have not prepared for the flush this week I guess procrastion is the game here. But since there is a long weekend for Labor day I thought I would drink the organic apple juice all day tomorrow and eat apples and then at night do the olive oil and the lemon juice. Now do I HAVE to drink the Epsom Salts too? Will stones get stuck in my colon? Will I then have to do a colon cleanse? Am I driving you all crazy yet? :o) thanks for any and all responses ~~~Julie~~~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)