CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida help.... please

C.Grove Views: 2,692
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,677

Re: candida help.... please

Hey Shawn. This is all very good advice. It seems like an uphill battle I know. If I were you I wouldn't consume any dairy products at all. Remember that milk is very high in Sugar (lactose), which those nasty critters thrive on, also most dairy products have anibiotics, hormones, BHT, etc. in them because they inject cattle with this stuff. It all kills off the good bacteria and encourages the candida to grow. Even if you eat eggs, some say you shouldn't on a anti-yeast diet, try to buy the cage-free kind that specifically say that they are not injected with drugs, hormones or whatever they put in those poor animals. They cost a little more but it is well worth it. Pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers can also be wreak havoc on the good bacteria, too.

I too did a Liver Flush and couldn't believe how much better I felt! That is right. If the colon and liver isn't flushed and cleansed your die-off will be much worse and be extended. The Liver Flush was awesome. Try it. Good luck to you. Let us know how you are faring.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)