CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Crystalmaiden!

NewUK Views: 2,768
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,695

Re: Thanks Crystalmaiden!

Doesn't bore me at all! Especially as I too shared your headache problem. I had migraines for years. I was so busy I didn't have "time" for a headache so I took painkillers as a preventative. You know the scenario! At the slightest twinge I took a couple in an attempt to block a full blown migraine. I was buying packs of 100. I also had frequent stomach upsets and the painkillers seemed to block this. (codeine=constipation). I read somewhere that it is now thought that painkillers taken for headaches actually cause them! Well that's certainly true. After my first parasite/candida treatment (like you - Wormwood ,cloves oregano etc) I stopped taking painkillers and was on the road to better health! The diet too makes a big difference. Certain foods are real no-no's for me. Wine, beer, citrus, chocolate, cheese (the three C's as they call them) Interestingly fine wines (if you can afford them!) marked "chateau bottled" do not give you headaches. I have also found since doing the various herbal programmes that I can tolerate a certain amount of dairy products now as long as I don't overdo it. Still got a long way to go but have cured a lot of my ailments and the diahorrea problem has completely gone. All the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)