CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tell us more Crystalmaiden!

crystalmaiden Views: 2,731
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,675

Re: Tell us more Crystalmaiden!

Along with my anti candida diet and caprylic acid, I did the Hulda Clark herbal parasite program with Black-Walnut Husk tincture(non alcohol type and freeze dried), Wormwood and Cloves, followed by the weekly maintenance dosage. No die off symptoms but have been on anti candida diet since beginning of July. After I finished the herbal parasite program, I did the massive dosage of Co enzyme Q 10, since I was concerned about the parasite evidence I saw during the herbal program. Then I tried the mop up program, because I wanted to make sure everything was dead, but the mop up program made me sick. So then I started to take RASCAL, and am doing Co Enzyme Q 10 megadose after I finish each bottle of RASCAL. I am still doing the Rascal. Now because I like to multi task, when I started the parasite program, I also began to take the Psyllium and Bentonite Shakes and do enemas to clean out my colon. After a few weeks of that, I decided to switch to the Hulda Clark Bowel Cleanse program, as it specifically targets bacteria and tiny parasites that make your abdomen swell. I did that for two weeks, and my abdomen did indeed get much flatter. But since I do like to multitask, as I said before. I decided that I could also work on cleaning my kidneys. Hulda Clark 's kidney cleanse seemed much to difficult and time consuming to me, so I went to the health food store and bought a product that had many of the same ingredients which is meant to clean stones out of the gallbladder and Kidneys. This was great. It made me have 3 to 4 nice bowel movements a day. After a week, I decided to cleanse my liver, because I wanted to make sure no parasites or candida are living there. I quit all candida, kidney and other meds the day before. I did the Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse . It is difficult in some ways but I will do it again. I was tired for several days afterwards, until I realized that I was low on potassium. This is a reoccuring problem for me , just have to stay on top of it. Anyway, the fruit juice that was part of the cleanse and that I drank the next morning, gave me fog head and a headache for 2 days also. I posted most details on the liver cleanse forum. But now I am back on the other tasks again. I am going to do the liver cleanse again in 1 month, but for right now, I like the kidney cleanse, which is supposed to go for 6 weeks, and I like the Hulda Clark Bowel Cleanse although I may do a Psyllium and Bentonite shake from time to time. I am also maintaining my caprylic acid and special diet. I am probably going to stop the Rascal and Co enzyme Q10 pretty soon, as I haven't had any sitings for several weeks, and I sure do look. But I will keep doing the herbal parasite maintenance program - once a week.
I think that answered all of your questions. Let me know if I missed something. I certainly am a windbag! What a shame you can't have oats! :-(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.344 sec, (2)