CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eggs in BM ?, & Muscle spasms or worms moving.

msteck Views: 5,536
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,630

Re: Eggs in BM ?, & Muscle spasms or worms moving.

This is exactly my symptoms, please let me know your findings. I have chased this rabbit for a long time. I am sure it is parasites that are now rapidly spreading. I am taking herbalfuge and vermifuge which have almost identical ingredients to paragone and then some...but no change in symptoms. I have lots of black dots in stool and wiggling in the chest, back, that has now spread to limbs, head and even the eye and muscle twitching. I am getting tested by great smokies laboritories with stool sampling on the 18th, but it will take at least 3 weeks for results. I hope i find out something soon. This wiggling is driving me crazy. Mostly feel it at bedtime and upon wakening, but it often "wiggles" at various times throughout the day. I also have unusual bowel movements and odorous breath. I wonder if this is a bad case of giardiasis. I have taken Clarkia already with no success after the first bottle. Please sahre anything else on your experience.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)