CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going crazy

survivor Views: 1,240
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,789

Re: Going crazy

I have been there - in love with a man who nobody approved of- neither my family nor my friends. They always said he was fooling around with me. But I refused to listen to anyone because I was so so so much in love and did not want to believe them. I stopped talking to everyone who said anything against him- and eventually isolated myself just to just be with him- to belong to someone who never was mine really.I used to cry most of the time but still could not think of a life without him.While no situation is the same and no two perople are same, there are certain characteristics that are typical for most part in a man-woman relationship and you can tell when a man/woman is genuine and when not.

If I can help another person see/think through such a situation, I 'll feel I have indeed accomplished something. I know its really hard to get out of something that means everything to you, someone who is your world - even though you know its hurts you more than it makes you happy.Infact its not easy to think rationally when you let your feelings dominate your head. And no matter how many people tell you to get out of this 'arrangement,' ASAP, you will NOT because you are actually waiting to hear "yes he loves ME and yes he will change for ME because I am special to him".

You can choose to live in that illusion or wake up to the reality that a person's actions speak for him, not his words. If he is doing everything that tells you that you are not special, his telling you that you are is 100% irelevant. You want to believe him because thats what you want.I could go on and on and thrash out your every feeling and thought.......but its pointless because the conclusion won't change...................get out of this and have nothing to do with this man if you are not strong enought to be near him and have nothing to do with him. He may have his set of problems but please save yourself the trouble.He will not change on your account. Don't be unrealistic. Save yourself all the pain and tears. Get moving with your life. Move out of that house today- move far away from him- and don't leave your whereabouts behind- change the city if you must but keep the distance- long/far enough to not give in to any impulse ( 'to just hear his voice,' 'to just hug him one last time'.

Just know that life is made of decisions, feelings are secondary. First make good decisions -and then open the gate of your feelings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (2)