CureZone   Log On   Join
Newby- lymph flow

Renaissance Views: 917
Published: 17 years ago

Newby- lymph flow

Hi guys
Have just found this site.. after ordering some castor oil.. waiting for it to arrive. I have had blocked lymph flow for a few years so will be interested to see what happens.

Saw somebody's question re pot belly. In response.. I understood the cysterna chyli to be a fairly major lymph area in belly region...stagnation there? I also read about pot belly resulting from stones in gall bladder/liver. (I've been cleansing that and got stones out).

I have been wondering, and maybe it's a chicken and egg thing; about what precedes what.. whether stagnant lymph leads to biliary stones or vice versa or perhaps both.. anyone any ideas?

I also read that typhoid fever can destroy the peyer's patches.. which are, apart from being lymph nodes in the small and large intestines, also partly responsible for digestion of fats. I would like to know whether they reform after the typhoid fever is done with?!.. anyone?

Thanks for any input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)