CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't use maple syrup - Diabetic

Eulypian Views: 2,535
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 615,755

Re: Can't use maple syrup - Diabetic

I don't use the full amount of maple syrup detailed in the MC. I use about one cup of lemon juice and 3/4 cup of syrup to make a gallon of lemonaide. Dr. Christopher said that the problem for diabetics isn't the sweets in food as much as the digestion of the food in the mouth, and recommended adding much more saliva to food before swallowing. I'm sure this applies to maple syrup as well. There are other sweeteners that are not as strong, such as dried cane juice. Mainly you need to use less sweetener and let the sweet food/drink stay in your mouth longer..."chew your juices and drink your food". My girlfriend was a diabetic when I met her and was able to use this process to overcome her diabetes, which was gone in a few months using this technique. Good luck, and be sure to check with other healers before taking my advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.203 sec, (1)