CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st day Cleanser

Lisa Views: 1,241
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,999

Re: 1st day Cleanser

I am just starting day 2 on the master cleanse. This is my second time around.... but I would love to have a "cleansing buddy." I personally don't do the salt water flushes. I forced one down my first day on The Master Cleanse last time and had good results, but I have found that if I take an herbal laxative tea at night and drink a few P&Bs a day (and plenty of water) then I don't need the saltwater flush. Yay! If for some reason I stop eliminating regularly, then I will, of course, be forced to drink the saltwater. But I've got my fingers crossed that won't be the case. I'm planning for somewhere between 10 and 20 days this time around. I went 13 days last time without much problem. I'm also planning on finishing this cleanse off with a Liver Flush (it will be my second one). Oh yeah, and I'm also about a week into a parasite cleanse. SO, that is my cleansing history... Hopefully, we'll be "seeing" lots of eachother over the next week or two!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)