CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you get rid of Candida and other things like gall bladder pain with chiropration?

John Cullison Views: 1,927
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,441

Re: Can you get rid of Candida and other things like gall bladder pain with chiropration?

Hi,

I have my doubts about Candida being resolvable via chiropractic. Perhaps some of the symptoms can be addressed...

With chiropractic, you're dealing with the mechanics of the spine and the flow of signals along the nerves. Since gall bladder problems and Candida infection have nothing really to do with either of those (unless, say, nerve blockage is somehow leading to a state where the body can't fight off the Candida properly, but I don't think that's likely...), it doesn't seem like chiropractic manipulation could assist with those.

BUT!... oddly, when the gall bladder starts having issues, other nearby areas tend to be affected, and, in my case, this caused something like feedback on a certain set of nerves which travel near the gall bladder, which then resulted in my shoulder popping out of place (and hurting like mad), and the muscles of my back putting pressure on my spine... The chiropractor was able to deal with the physical realities here and relieve a lot of the pressure, but nothing short of restoring health to the gall bladder (via cleanses/flushes, in my case) could ultimately resolve the problem.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.844 sec, (1)