CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fallacious information at curezone.com/clark/endometriosis/review

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

DangerousProduce Views: 2,234
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 612,785

Re: Fallacious information at curezone.com/clark/endometriosis/review

Although it takes a lot of thought not to, try not to engage in having so many sentences containing so many generalities.

You made one comment that went something like this... if flukes were responsible for my condition (endometriosis) then it would have been known by now. And your reason for saying this is that you control the timetable in Science by which discoveries are made??

Unless you have Almighty power over keeping scientific discoveries on schedule, I don't see how you can say that.
Of course, you didn't use the word "timetable" in your dicusssion, but you did not provide any supporting evidence for how or why "it should be known by now" ( by November of 2003). The people of Christopher Columbus's time (1492) thought that if there was more of the world to be discovered, anything worthwhile would have already been discovered by then. And anything not as yet discovered by their powerful minds and methods was worthless and only led to trouble (such as falling off the end of the earth if you went too far West).

Do you have some kind of evidence that all, most, or some flukes show up in X-Rays? If they (flukes) don't, what good is offering X-Rays taken of you as evidence that you don't have flukes?

The same criticism could be said of the many other undertakings and tests you had done to find out what you had. Are any of these other tests and exams specific to (locating) flukes? How would you have seen evidence for them in those exams if they WERE there? I don't know. I'm asking.

It sounds like you are faithfully reproducing what you heard from your doctors. And while they studied flukes and parasites in medical school (and probably got sick over it) how much do they remember and use and which of many theories? And do they know the theory as developed and from Dr.H. Clark's point of view?

Did you want to imply that somehow flukes don't exist or if so, only in India? Some people believe they only exist in India because that's where they read about fluke studies being carried out.

It would appear that you are offering yourself up as study for the doctors from what you say because you still have the problem. How is any more analyzing of your organs (with the latest medical device) going to cure you of this problem?

It must have been a considerable amount of work to get this diagnosis, why not expand your horizons and look for relief by using alternative methods in addition to your current protocol? Since you don't like Dr. Clark's approach, why don't you try a different one from within the alternative medicine field?

As for Dr. Clark's statemnts on toxins not being dangerous presumably to someone with your condition, I think you may have taken that statement out of context. I think someone with endometriosis would be looking for how it was caused and Dr. Clark probably said not to look to toxins in tap water as cause. Couldn't toxins exacerbate that or similar problems? Dr. Clark warns against toxins and feels drinking clean water is very important. I haven't read her book, but from what I have read, I don't think she would have made that comment about the toxins, hormones and Antibiotics . If so, that comment would be toxic to Dr. Clark. Heh, heh, . . . a little humor here. :)

Of that particularly dangerous advice you said Dr. Clark gave what is the opposite that you say is true? Can you give some examples and show how she would be against it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)