801 West Superior Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1830

Case number: Civ. No. 1:03CV0054
General concerns can be addressed to:
Bruce_E_Chancellor@ohnd.uscourts.gov
T_Jeff_Miller@ohnd.uscourts.gov

Bruce E Chancellor
Case number: Civ. No. 1:03CV0054

I am a 33 year old student attending classes at Texas Women's University. During my junior year, I became so ill, that I did not think I was able to finish my degree. My GPA dropped from 3.40 to 2.75. There was several things wrong with me around 4-29-002. 1) I was suffering from perpetual low level carbon monoxide poison. 2) I was diagnosed with an intestinal disease. 3) I was diagnosed with faliculitis (STAPHYLOCOCCUS). 4) I was suffering from a major electrolyte imbalance.
5) I was diagnosed with campylobacter: Dr. Clark showed me how to take care of my own health efficiently and the cost was minimal compared to traditional western methods.

1) first, my entire family and I was suffering from perpetual low level carbon monoxide poison. I suffered from chronic headaches., I slept around 14 hours a day, I felt like I was going to die and indeed I would have if Dr. Clarks book did not suggest that I check my refrigerators and stoves for leaks. We called a certified repair man to check the stove for monoxide poison; my stove tested positive for moderate levels of monoxide poison.
2) I was diagnosed with an intestinal disease: I was hospitalized for two weeks for a blockage of my small intestine. The Doctors could not do anything for me. I was sent home to deal with it on my own. Dr, Clark provided me with a way to deal with constant intestinal blockages and symptoms that go along with this type of illness. I was able to remove many large stones from my gallbladder and various substances in the intestine that may have caused the blockage. My health improved quickly after these two issues were addressed and corrected.
3) I was diagnosed with faliculitis: I was diagnosed with STAPHYLOCOCCUS infection and was placed on Antibiotics for many months. Over a thousand dollars went into Antibiotics and doctor bills. When my dermatologist placed me on, many different Antibiotics , the infection never showed signs of improvement. During all the zapping, drinking ozinated water and fallowing Dr. Clarks protocols, I was able to cure my self of this staph infection and it only cost me a few hundred dollars. I also want to mention that noticeable results were quick.
4) I was suffering from a major electrolyte imbalance: Dr. Clark educated me on many different ways to detoxify and restore basic homeostasis. I learned that distilled water was a strong magnet for electrolytes and consequently flushed them out of the body. I also, learned that these solutes needed to be balanced at all times; when a person drinks 90% distilled water, even with supplements, electrolyte balance is impossible. As suggested by Dr. Clark, I switched to tap water that was lightly filtered. I increased my electrolytes regularly and felt a noticeable boost (normal levels) in my energy and concentration with in a week.
5) I was diagnosed with campylobacter: This infection remained in my system for many months!!! I was tested positive several times and because of Dr. Clark, I learned how dogs were the carrier of many different parasites and bacteria. I fallowed her recommendations by not allowing my dogs to sleep with me, or in my room. Along with her cleansing protocols, this seemed to allow the campylobacter to finally stop its cycle.

My health has never been better and I am back in school full time. My grades are back to honors level with a GPA of 3.02. I attribute my exceptional health to Dr. Clarks knowledge and bravery.
You know, History proves that society is unforgiving when it comes to nontraditional ways of thinking. For example: Galileo had to appear before the inquisition to answer charges that his work was heretical; he was then condemned to house arrest. His books were on the churches forbidden list until 1936. Not until 1992, did the church publicly admit that it had erred in the matter of censoring Galileo's ideas (32, 2000). Sadly, Galileo was placed under house arrest for his ideas; due to those harsh living conditions, he died. This great man suffered so much trying to show humanity that he was right and that everyone could benefit from his knowledge. like Galileo, Dr. Clark is simply trying to educate as many people as possible; her efforts can not be undone! Due to limitations of 1641 the Catholic church was able to censor Galileo's work. Unlike Galileo, Dr. Clarks knowledge is permanently out in cyber space and this can not be changed. I am certain, that with the internet, people will come together from all over the world to share better and more affordable methods of healing. Through the internet, I have learned what - Dr. Clark advocates- is true. Her lifes work can only help improve humanity...I feel that Dr. Clark is making history. Her case is an example of how knowledge can no longer be filtered or with held from the people. It is a new level of freedom! Old methods of controlling the advancement of knowledge- for any reason- no longer works. Even if Dr. Clark does not win In court, we have her knowledge. Here, I am a women who has learned a wealth of information from Dr. Clark and has shared it with countless friends and family from California, Alaska, Texas and New York. Dr. Clarks knowledge is spreading like wild fire.

Mariana Baxter

This is the protocol that I used.
A) ZAPP DAILY
Fasting 14 days
Morning:
B) parasite cleans and Fasting first week
First week: NO FOOD
First week: drink only clean water and fresh squeezed lemon juice/cayenne pepper/maple: through out the day. As much as you want.
First week: Give yourself one (warm water) enema a day for seven days. Morning time!! Need enema bag, (Wal-Mart)
First week : take the full strength parasite program after enema and just before bed time. ß(very important). One dose a day for seven days.

Evening:
Wormwood: seven caps -fill cap up to top.
Black walnut-drink one whole bottle per day.
Cloves-Grind to a powder & fill 7 capsules

C) bowel cleans and fast: Second week
Warm water enema once a day for a week. ßFirst thing in the morning.
One time dose of maintenance parasite herbs: (One day a week) at night.
Drink lots of clean water all day, with lemon juice/cayenne/maple
Betonite Clay-One tablespoon, three times a day.
(phsilium husk) One red cap three times a day.

D) Juicer needed: third week
One time dose of maintenance parasite herbs: Pick one day.
Drink lots of fresh clean lemon water/cayenne/maple !!!
First thing after waking up: One small glass of beat juice . Don’t mix with anything other than water. Drink all juices on an empty stomach.
Start walking for one hour a day: a must for stamina and circulation
Breakfast: have two glasses of fresh carrot juice and apple juice one hour before morning meal. Fresh fruit or veggies.
Lunch: have two cups of fresh carrot juice one hour before a sheaf salad. No Meat
Dinner: two cups of fresh apple juice one hour before regular meal. Veggie soup, potatoes, rice.
Bed time: take your fiber ß(very important) One red tablespoon and 2 cups of water.

E) Liver cleans: Fourth week

Pick a day at the end of this last week ^^^
You can integrate the Liver Flush in every three weeks as needed.
One day after your liver flush, take the maintenance parasite herbs

Start again every three months.

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (4)