CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you all for your answers to my diet question!

alissa Views: 1,288
Published: 18 years ago

Thank you all for your answers to my diet question!

I had read about not eating fats or meat for a little awhile (not forever) while doing a search on google on what to do for a toxic liver. Several of the sites all recommended this. I am actually going to see my dr/naturopath Friday and will get his advice.

I do take antifungals for the dysbosis/candida. I started on a protocal of threelac for 3 months and have now moved on to olive leaf extract and mild silver protein both recommended by my doctor. In addition I take a digestive enzyme, culturelle, drink kefir and eat cultured vegetables. I do not eat hydronated oils, Sugar in any form or wheat (though I do eat spelt and kamut.) My main sources of oil are olive oil and cultured butter. Though I do eat a hummus with canola oil in it.

My next question is I am reading that beet root and carrots are very good detoxifyers for the liver but they are high in sugar. I have a juice recipe of carrot, beet root, aloe vera, lemon juice, and distilled water. I'm just wondering if this much natural Sugar will aggrevate any dysbosis symptoms?

Thanks for all the good info about meat. Given what you guys have told me I will continue to eat meat and fish since it does help with the hypoglycemia.

Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)