CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about diet?

alissa Views: 2,709
Published: 18 years ago

Question about diet?

After being diagnosed with dysbosis/candida I read and tried to follow the Body Ecology Diet. While on the diet I became even sicker then I was. I met with a nutrionist who told me I was hypoglycemic and that was actually a dangerous diet for me to follow. All my metabolic rates droped, my blood pressure, my body temperature, and my blood sugar. In other words I was very cold all the time and extremly tired while doing the diet. She recommended I eat more meat and fats (good fats of course, olive oil, etc...) I did that and immediatly felt much better. However, the more I get the dysbosis/candida under control from herbs and diet the worse my liver seems to be doing. I think it might be that my liver is overwhelmed with toxins from the "die-off". I was getting glutothine injections for about 4 weeks but stopped. I'll probably start that back up to see if that helps again. However, everything I have read says that when you have liver distress the best thing to do is to eat as little fat and meat as possible. If I do that I will be back in the same boat I was before. Does anybody else here have hypoglycemia here and manage to diet in a way that is helpful to the liver? I am currently drinking Dandelion and milk thistle tea every day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)