CureZone   Log On   Join
Desperate need of advise!

Jules71 Views: 1,030
Published: 19 years ago

Desperate need of advise!

I was seen in the emergency room last Sunday for abdomnal pain and after an ultra sound was told I had gall stones. I was discharged from the ER and sent home and told to follow up with my Physician. I did that and he advised me to have the gall bladder removed and recommended a surgeon he felt would be perfect for me since I'm overweight and he deals with overweight patients alot and does this surgery often. Well my first instinct was NO WAY!! and Fear aweful fear crept up in me. I found this site and found instant relief that there was something I can do naturally to help my situation. I have several questions thou. For instance does it hurt to pass the stones?? Does it hurt when the stones pass thru your body. How effective is this and I just need basic support cause even at 31 years of age I'm scared to death. I have never had any type of surgery and I dont want to start now. Can anyone help me and give me good advise??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)